We need to fill some shoes. Anything here in your style?
We are looking for an individual who has a passion for strong creative, is committed to sound strategic thinking and thrives in a collaborative and fun work environment. Work with a top-notch team of dedicated professionals in a comfortable workplace helping global businesses grow.
Our ideal candidate is able to:
- Craft compelling copy that moves and motivates our audience to action.
- Brainstorm and develop concepts that are smart and on strategy.
- Write, edit and refine both short and long copy for a wide range of print and electronic media, including collateral, direct mail, ads, video and the web.
- See the big picture without losing sight of the smallest details.
- Collaborate effectively with art directors, production personnel, account executives and clients.
- Meet marketing objectives within client budgets and timelines.
- Proofread accurately for grammar and content.
- 5+ years’ ad agency experience
- Strong writing and conceptual thinking skills
- A portfolio of solid work demonstrating your abilities.
- Diligent proofreading capabilities
- Rigorous attention to detail
Compensation and Benefits:
Compensation commensurate with experience. Competitive benefits package.
Send résumé, non-returnable samples to: email@example.com
Or mail to;
Integré, Writer Position, N8 W22323 Johnson Drive, Suite D, Waukesha, Wisconsin 53186